Premiere Surgical Centre offers practicing surgeons and their patients well equipped facilities and qualified staff that prioritize patient safety and comfort, in addition to a number of medical specialties.
Patients have the choice of either a private or semi-private rooms. Semi-private rooms house two patients separated by a room divider. Each division is equipped with individual televisions with headsets for privacy and guest seating.
All rooms are equipped with: cable television, telephones, wireless internet, bathroom facilities, and guest seating.
Premiere Surgical Centre is equipped to undertake multi-night accommodations. Patients staying overnight enjoy the benefits of: on site security, an attending nurse, on call doctors and/or anaesthesiologists, and meals.
Premiere provides a comfortable waiting area to accommodate both patients and their loved ones.
Premiere Surgical Centre is Barbados’ first Ambulatory Care Centre and features a leading edge facilities, including:
- Two modern operating theatres built to international standards and adequately equipped to handle both major and minor surgeries;
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic, endoscopic, and surgical technologies to meet the needs of ambulatory specialties;
- A computerized clinical environment with the convenience of electronic medical records, automated patient scheduling, and computerized patient ledgers.
- Advanced technology in our pre-operatives and post-procedure recovery rooms, with the comfort and amenities to meet the needs of all patients;
- A well-equipped break room for the use of our staff and partners.
- A contingent of experienced and professional staff dedicated to efficiency, customer service, and patient care
Services provided by Premiere Surgical Centre include (but are not limited to):
- hernia repairs
- breast surgeries
- removal of cysts
- venous ligation
- vein stripping
- insertion of chemo ports
- artery venous fistulas (AV fistulas)
- tubular ligation
- prostate surgery
- bladder tumours
- kidney stones
- laser procedures
- knee and hip replacement
- tendon repairs